Re: [TCML] Filter Choice

Scott wrote:
Hello again guys.  The troubleshooting tips I got here on my first post led
me to replace my NST and as a result my coil is now resonating, thanks to
all.

Terry Filter?  Would I want both?  Is there a cheaper filter solution from a
Terry Filter or place to buy them commercially  They seem rather expensive
to build from scratch.  Thanks for the answers, my coil specs are:

60hz 9kv NST @ 30ma, secondary balanced midpoint ground
0.0085 uF caps @ 17600 volts

Some one on E-bay sells terry filter kits in the USA >>>>>> TESLA STUFF >>>>>>>> item 140207913864 I bought one and even with shipping it was much cheaper ( and better components) than buying the parts here (England)

I was very happy with the parts and service

I have a 4 inch coil , NST 6KV and static SG which I have run for several hours ( 2-5 min bursts) at home and other locations
e.g. Cambridge Teslathone and not had any problem with RF or HV
I hope this is useful