Re: [TCML] Looking for a transformer, 30kV - 50kV

I have some dental X-ray xmfrs that can deliver that voltage and current
level.  Mine are 60 kV rated and have two separate coils on sec side, so
each is approx 30 kV Erms.  You could use just one coil to get 50 kV and
then series reactor to set current where you need it.  These will do
approx 50 mA wide full power in oil. Contact me off-list.

Dr. Resonance

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a transformer, somewhere around 30kV-50kV at 5 - 20mA or
> so.  Must be a core and coil transformer.  Strange request, I know!
>
> Jeff Behary

Dr. Resonance