RE: [TCML] Sphere Topload Coil

........ I use four  8"  spheres on my  LiL'  4" dia coil  (static  spark gap ), and works quite well , but , I was hoping to hold off breakout of the spark  a bit more ,.... maybe  four 12"' s  , ??     Before I tried the 'balls',  i was using a 7" x 24" dryer duct toroid ,.....performance is similer , ...but im crampt for space here in da basement  ( i could send ya pics if ya want )

> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:19:38 -0800> From: bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML] Sphere Topload Coil>

 CC: . But due to the coil I'm looking at (a huge sphere), my > concerns are valid and I'm contemplating a multi-sphere configuration > versus a single sphere (something similar to Terry's Piranha Coil).> > Take care,> Bart