[TCML] Looking for a good place to begin

Hi,

I've been reading the posts over the last few days - especially the ones about newbie coilers.

I was wondering if there were some good plans out there that my buddy and I could follow to put together our first coil. We're not looking for anything huge, just a tabletop one that's fairly well self-contained.

We were following the VacTesla plans - but that got expensive all of a sudden.

Steve
www.stephenhobley.com/build