Re: [TCML] My terry filter capacitors blew up!!

Thanks!!
Well I also do believe that my spark gaps for the terry filter were not
close enough because they did not fire.

I will definitely  go and replace the terry filter caps. I will also  add
another string of caps in parallel to my MMC, increasing the capacitance to
0.006uf I will have to look for some more in order to add more  capacitance.

I wish I had that website earlier! It is very helpful.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I will improve on the coil and make a movie
and let you guys see it.

Thank you very much!

Amir M.

48)