Re: New list? Was Re: [TCML] Threadkill -- RQ Non-coiling stuff

Hi Chip, Gary, All,

Looking back on the TCML emails since 2000, it doesn't seem that there would be significant "fracturing of the membership". For the following reasons:

1) Those actively promoting the kinds of threads that have been killed here, have, for the most part, stayed with the list in spite of having been shut down on certain issues. I don't think that having a common place to continue these particular discussions would involve a permanent leaving. This is still the best place for vital solid information.

2) Those actively promoting the kinds of threads that have been killed here have never been more than about 5% of the total contributors with maybe an equal number of "sympathizers", so even if there were an unlikely "spite bailout", it would have no effect on 90% of the list.

3) If some were to leave and at some later time discover something really significant, human nature dictates that they would want to make it known to the largest possible venue of coilers, and that's here.

Thus, I see minimal negative consequences of the alternate venue for OT discussions, and several of positives.

Matt D."

	Right ON!  On the subject of 3), it's always amazed me that the guys with wonderful free energy machines don't publish their PUBLIC and positive test results here where they could be appreciated by guys who know "something about something".

Ed