Re: [TCML] Help for TV pilot about Tesla Coil

Hi Chris,

You've defnitely come to the right place if you're looking
for big homemade Tesla coils ;^) I think Kevin Eldrege has
about the biggest homemade coil in the country. I'm not
sure what his physical address is but I know that he is
located in Newcastle, OK, not far out of Oklahoma City.
Here's a Youtube video of it in action:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FY-AS13fl30

DC Cox has the "Big Bruiser" coil in the Wisconsin Dells,
WI area.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bdup-WrnLng

or Ed Wingate's in the Rochester, NY. area:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4kXgDBFhw&feature=related

I have built the "Green Monster" Tesla coil, which
isn't quite to the scale of K. Eldrege's or DC Cox's but
still a pretty large coil and I'm located in the Memphis, TN
area. You can see a little of the details of my coil at:

http://www.dawntreader.net/hvgroup/david/gm.html

and a short Youtube video clip of it in operation at:

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=green+monster+Tesla+coil&search_type=&search=Search

David Rieben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Maddaloni" <cm.jwmprod@xxxxxxxxx>