Re: [TCML] Lab Photos

I think that might be remote enough. I remember seeing a chart of distance to nearest road in the US and it looks that might be close.

The expression that comes to mind is "dunny (toilet) in the desert". And I think walking out to my shed is a bit of a bother.

Have fun.

Peter

--- Richard Quick <rtqii@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://spectrotek.com/Richard_Quick's_new_lab/

I have had a number of requests for photos, and
Ralph Hartwell was kind enough to contact me and
offer to host them. Check in every few weeks as I
will try to update and detail what I can as time
allows.

Richard Quick