Re: [TCML] 2.25" x 8" spun aluminum toroids available

All of John's toroids are excellent quality.  I have used several
different sizes in the past few years.  Excellent craftsmanship.

BTW, I have two pcs, 30 x 8 metal mesh toroids, and a few 48 x 12" size,
metal mesh type, if anyone needs this larger size --- contact me off-list.

Dr. Resonance

> All,
>
> Spun aluminum toroids are the gold standard in topload excellence.
> These toroids are excellent quality and have a 1/4" center mounting  hole.
> Features:
> --  Beautiful pristine brushed finish
> --  Accurate toroidal shape
> --  Dent resistant aluminum
> --  Can be disassembled and repaired if this is ever needed
> --  Very low price for a top quality toroid (excellent  value)
>
> Suitable for spark gap coils, tube coils, and solid state coils, for
> sparks up to 28" long, assuming adequate input power is used.
>
> Give your project the quality topload it deserves.  Impress your
> coiler friends!  The price is $82 total (shipping is free in the  USA).
> I use the same     _FutureT@xxxxxxxx (mailto:FutureT@xxxxxxx)     email
> address for PayPal.
> Easy to order.  Just go to the PayPal website and click on send
> money.
>
> This toroid looks just like the 4" x 13" toroids that I show at my
> website, but it's smaller at 2.25" x 8".
>
> _http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html_
> (http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html)
>
> Thank you,
> John Freau