Re: [TCML] Nothing like first light

Each coil has it's own 2 coil flat spiral primary fitted below and inside the secondary? Am I getting this right?
Bart

Finn Hammer wrote:
bartb skrev:
Hi Finn,
Cool! Do you have any other pics uploaded somewhere of the Hammertone V-TWIN BRISG? The sparks were brilliant, but really difficult to make out coil details.
Bart
No offence to the list, Chip and all  :-)

But 4HV, being a forum, graphic and fast, really is my point of choice for posting pictures, so why not drop by, and have a look:

http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?58545

Cheers, Finn Hammer