Re: [TCML] 40AWG secondary coil

Conventionally, the resonant frequency of a series or parallel LC circuit is often expressed as a lower-case'f' with a 'o' subscript.

Larry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] 40AWG secondary coil

I've always considered FO as "Frequency of Operation"
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "piranha" <piranha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 2:26 PM

The fundamental frequency of the coil or just the resonant frequency. The
engineer in me always called it F0.  I might be the only one who does :)

Terry

Christopher Karr wrote:
Hello, Terry,

I'm sorry, but I'm not the brightest when it comes to Tesla Coil theory.
What does FO stand for?

- Christopher