[TCML] MMC Caps needed urgently!

Hi all,

So close and yet so far! ARGH!

My new 200mm 1KW coil is finally together after many delays. The only things
left to add are the tank capacitor, filter circuit, and PFC, and my cap
supplier has just let me know that there will be a week or 2 delay on my
order! It's enough to make a grown man cry!!!

If anyone has spares lying around that they are willing to sell or knows
where I can order them at the best possible price for lightning speed
shipping to South Africa, PLEASE let me know ASAP!!!

MMC: 29nF tank cap for a 12KV 80mA NST array (yes 80mA)
PFC: Around 60mF 220V 50HZ
Filter: The normal goodies ;-)

Thanks in advance
Grant