Re: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

Yes, it's dangerous. But so is coiling in general.

I've run in the snow (very dry and cold days). I had no problems other than freezing my butt off during setup and tear down. But, Minnesota temps are far colder and dryer than what is normal in the states (except maybe North and South Dakota). Even Wisconsin which is nearby, has a wet snow as compared to MN.

If I had wet snow, I would have probably decided against running outdoors. Go to extremes to insulate or simply wait for spring and dry days.

Bart