Re: [TCML] Primary Grounding was [Control Cabinet ...]

No problem Adam with the traffic. So far it's no big deal. My "physical" server did move a week ago to a new location which caused a 24 hour down time (maybe a little longer), but that was not due to traffic (simply due to physically moving the hard drive - very weird when Lunarpages notified me about it). First time that has happened (maybe the Hot-Streamer added info caused considering the timing of the move and only putting up the mirror a couple weeks before). So far since, all has been good.

Take care,
Bart

Yurtle Turtle wrote:
Sorry for the traffic Bart. I need to move my stuff to a more permanent place. If you'd like, I (and others) can refer to our links via private email to the original poster in the future. This might cut down on traffic.

Adam