From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott Bogard
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:04 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] concrete forms

Hi List,
     Does anybody off hand know the diameter of the cardboard concrete
forms available at Lowe's or Home Depot, I'm finding their websites
exceptionally hard to navigate to those particular products, and I am
looking for something in the 18-20 inch diameter range (for an unrelated
project, I ask here because somebody will probably know.)  thanks.

Scott Bogard.
8:31 AM