RE: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

Ozone caused by NOx and UV is called ground-level ozone. It is a pollutant. It attacks lungs, the rubber on your car tires, fanbelts, etc. then turns back to O2. Ozone has a very short life, and does nothing to replenish the ozone layer. I've built several large-scale ozone generating facilities, and we're required to capture and destroy every bit of the ozone we create.

Adam