To: "Tesla Pupman List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

Would it be dangerous to run a Tesla coil whilst it was snowing if said coil's primary circuit were completely insulated from water and snow? The only thing that I'm sure of being dangerous in such a setup is water dripping from the top-load down to the secondary and causing racing sparks. Also, possibly the arcing of streamers to the primary coil due to the water further decreasing air-resistance.