RE: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

Does lightning has an effect on global warming?  But it's not like there's anything we can do to increase or decrease lightning, so it seems like a mute point.

But back to Tesla coils - I'm pretty sure that the secondary discharge also creates a significant portion of the ozone and NOx emissions.  And please be clear - ozone created down here in no way helps the environment or replenishes the depleted ozone layer in the stratosphere.  It's simply bad for you.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA