Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: [TCML] Help identifying this cap. Is it suitable?

I found this cap at work. I'm looking for a spark gap tank cap. It will be a pole pig system using approximately 10kva. Do you think this cap is suitable? The only info I have on it is that it measures 100nf. I assume it must be pretty high voltage considering the size of the insulators. Can you guys help me?
It weighs 14 lbs. btw.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30778893@N02/3103096460/