Re: [TCML] Help identifying this cap. Is it suitable?

This appears to be a DC filter capacitor and is not suitable for the high
voltage reversals (typically 98%) in a Tesla oscillator circuit.

The only way to know for sure is to get the owner to email you all the data
on the cap case, and then call the mfgr to find out if it is rated for pulse
duty or
filter duty.   You also want to find out the max pulses per second it's
rated for it it is the pulse type cap.

Dr. Resonance