Re: [TCML] DIY RFI Mains filters

I made one for a pole xmfr operated unit when I could not find a commercial
unit that would handle the 75 Amps.
Send me an email off-list and I will send you the schematic.

You can make a very simple pri using 12 AWG copper wire (Home Depot).  Put
some slits on the edge of ordinary cardboard, stand them on edge, push your
wire in,
and then hit with a dab of hot glue.  As each turn comes around, strip it
for 1/2" and stagger the strip points slightly to avoid any arc over between
stripped points.

This makes for fast and easy initial testing and tuning before replacing it
with copper tubing.  Almost no cost and it allows you
to dial in your resonance point before spending your hard-earned cash on
copper tubing.

Dr. Resonance