Re: [TCML] Re: Spacing on elements in the large sphere

yes, I will use that tool.

I really don't plan on heavy production, just want to build one large 9 ft
dia. toroid for my personal coil which we run at our Teslathons -- the Big
Bruiser.

I'm planning 9 ft x 30 inch with 1" alum tubing spaced at 2" between each
element.

Happy holidays,

D.C. Cox