[TCML] HV capacitors

If anyone needs the smaller MMC style caps for an NST powered coil, I now
have over 400 in stock.

I'm also soon ordering the foils and films for our pole xmfr powered HV hi-Q
capacitors.

They are 0.1 uF (100 nF) and rated 80 kV DC (30 kV AC rms).
If you need some 100 nF caps for a large coil contact me off-list and I will
send you our datasheet.  The Q of these caps exceeds even the standard
oil-filled Maxwell units.

They are 40% larger than the Maxwell, but that's the trade-off: Silicone oil
lowers the Q slightly, 12,000 for Maxwell's oil filled types vs. 22,000 for
our non-oil filled caps.

Our price is also 50% (or less) than pricing on the current Maxwells.

D.C. Cox
Dr. Resonance