  From: Phillip Strauss<mailto:pstrauss1947@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:09 AM
  Subject: [TCML] Re Videos

  Hi all,
  I'm considering a medium sized Magnifier design and would be interested in obtaining copies of Richard Hull's work in this area which I believe is recorded on a couple of video cassettes. I'm particularly keen on seeing his fast quenching RSG design. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.
  Regards,
  Phillip.

  72 Tinwell Road, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2SD

  Tel: 01780 753008