Re: [TCML] Hi power/ little coil??

One more thing Scot, you asked about "lengthy streamers". Well not in my case. The coil I showed was conceived from simply a modeling aspect (could I model it with Javatc and would it work). I never did run it at full power and didn't do much else with it. Not long after I tore it down and used the components for other coils. The caps and toroid are now used on my SISG coil and L3 is now a simple classic 2 coil unit.

The driver coupling was about 0.3 and I don't have notes on L3's coupling (probably very low).
Bart

bartb wrote:
BunnyKiller wrote:
Would it produce lengthy streamers or just melt the secondary???

Scot D