RE: [TCML] Does AC become DC in a Quarter Wavelength Tesla Coil?

That sounds like a lot of nonsense to me.  Anyone with an oscilloscope can plainly see that the output is AC.

I have no idea what Tesla was talking about in that quote.  He often spoke in flowery, less than technical terms, for the benefit of the press and potential investors.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA