[TCML] Firefox 3.0

Hi All,
Just a quick FYI,

I upgraded my Firefox browser to version 3.0 and JAVATC appears to be running faster. The default coil ran in 5.8 seconds on my pc. It "feels" like a 30 to 40% speed increase simply due to the latest Firefox browser. I wasn't smart of enough to actually clock before and after, so if anyone here has yet to perform the Firefox upgrade, I would be interested if my perception is correct. CPU is also part of it, so my numbers won't match yours. I'm just curious on the before and after time for the default coil (regardless of CPU).

Take care,
Bart