Re: [TCML] Kinraide Coil Reproduction - Near Completion. Near exhausted.

Beautiful work Jeff  --- no wonder you are exhausted.

The bakelite insulators are a nice touch.  Did you find some antique ones or
machine them?

Hope you might be able to haul it up to our Tesla Fest on Sept. 6th.

Dr. Resonance