Re: [TCML] Still poor performance

It's the single electrode spark gap that is killing your coil's performance.

Go to a 5 gap parallel pipe spark gap with a 300 CFM blower fan, or, for
even better performance, use the hyperbaric spark gap.
If you send me an email off-list I can send it to you.  Very simple and
provides optimum performance for any nst type coil.

Dr. Resonance