RE: [TCML] Richard Hull is featured in today's Wall Street Journal

Its nice to see Richard on that video, and his nice setup.  But what is really nice, is to see his wife next to him, supporting his hobby and his work.  Its magic to meet other coilers in person, but I think there is an even bigger importance that our wives meet each other, eventually, because there frankly aren't many women that they can relate to in the same way.

I am fortunate that my wife supports my eccentricities too.  I am also fortunate, that before we got married, I spoke with a famous coiler's wife (Judy) that warned me of all of the chaotic activity (that appeared completely normal to me) that would prove fatal after walking down the aisle.  Oscilloscopes in the kitchen were top on her list... I thought I could get away with it once.  After all, I have a different wife, right??

I sure do miss that Oscilloscope.

Jeff (and Rita)...