RE: [TCML] mmc cap protection by spark-gaps-any ideas?

And the current itself does not have to be lethal.

An unexpected zap could cause you to fall onto something dangerous or to
grab onto the nearest handhold that just happened to be at lethal potential.

Dave (still coiling and still have all ten fingers and toes!)