[TCML] Tesla Fest 2008

Our annual Lightning on the Lawn Tesla Fest 2008 will commence on Sat.,
Sept. 6th.

Early bird sale at 12 noon --- $30 for all you can haul away in your
truck/van.

T-shirts will again be available --- one given out free to anyone who brings
in a small, medium, or large coil.

Gates close at 1 PM and the coils begin running shortly thereafter.  Event
scheduled to go until 11 PM  --- that's about all our friendly farmer
neighbors,
who arise at 5 AM, can stand.

Entry fee is $20/person this year.  If you haul in a coil for display, only
$10/person.

Hope to see you all here in Sept.

Dr. Resonance