[TCML] Ebay Item, High Voltage PUlse Capacitors

Check these parts out... they would be great for a small or medium size Tesla circuit using a NST for a power source

?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160272828026

?

.

?

I have worked on the modulators these capacitor were used in for the last 25 years. A few years ago management decided make an effort to reduce machine downtime and made it mandatory to replace the full set of 5 capacitors even thou only 1 had failed.? Every failure was in the end capacitor of the PFN line which is normal as it has the least amount of inductance between it and load.? These capacitors are the 4 that were behind the end unit.? They have a plastic case and insides are Mylar with a NON PCB oil.? A great improvement over the Pyranoil caps that came with these machines in the 60's.? I hope I can find a good home for them and make some BBQ money for the company party?at the same time.. Thanks for looking

?

PS.. Bert rocks... His electron trees are absolutely perfect.? I have made a few over the years but not nearly the quantity that Bert put out.? His advise on this list is also always SPOT ON.?

PPS? Bert? Thanks for hint about cold soaking the Plexi first, I was pleasantly surprise at the charge density of a cold piece vs. a hot one.? I have to wait about 5 minutes after exposing the pieces for them to travel down the conveyor belt and outside the Hot Area.