[TCML] Counterpoise Idea

So I was shopping at Home Depot for stuff and I found that they have thin stiff wire 'grids', presumably for reinforcing concrete floors, that are 4 x 8 feet in dimension. Right next to that, 48" wide rolls of chicken wire. Jackpot.

I was thinking of putting two of these side by side for a 8 x 8' square counterpoise then covering each half with chicken wire. Do you think this would work for a coil that will sit roughly 48" high and have a 24" major diameter toroid? (About 4kVA)