RE: [TCML] 90-minute DVD: 1890's Tesla / Lichtenberg Figures

Just a note to all that responded - many thanks.  The DVDs are ready, Paypal is fine (jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx).  Shipping is $2.50 for inside the US.  I've included some extra goodies in each envelope with the DVDs...a little surprise relating to some of the material.  Thanks again for the interest.