Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Beijing: press release

I, too would like to add my disappointment with the general state of
journalism. Having had several opportunities to be "in print" regarding my business, I
always cringe at how statements are misunderstood, taken out of context, and
generally screwed up. As for the problems the team at kVA is having, it is
simply horrible that this not only has happened, but that it seems to be a common
occurrence. Next time you are shopping and see "made in China", Maybe you
should put it back :) Best of luck Jeff and team....we hope to someday see that
monster run!

Chris Walton

Read reviews on AOL Autos.