Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: [TCML] On a scale of one to ten...

Last night I performed the flu-tube test on our coil to see if we had it tuned at the fundamental frequency - while I was waving the tube up and down the secondary some sparks jumped and touched the metal end of the tube. I got a rather unpleasant tingle in my forearm, but nothing more. I was holding the glass part of the tube.

Exactly how bad for my health was it?

Coil Specs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tesla-Coil-Package-Complete-with-All-Items-Shown_W0QQitemZ130238266007QQihZ003QQcategoryZ7288QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Steve