From: Stephen J. Hobley <shobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 1:39 pm
Subject: [TCML] Switching from 12/30 to 12/60 NST

My coil currently functions well on a 12kV/30mA NST.

If I were to replace this with a 12kV/60mA NST and then make the necessary
component adjustments recommended by Teslamap to accomodate the new transformer,
would this mainly affect spark brightness/width or spark length (or both)?

Is it increased voltage that contributes most to spark length?
Does adding more current just make the sparks brighter, and therefore visibly
longer?

Steve