Re: [TCML] Toroid Problems

Hello All,

I am new to this group.  I saw some of the videos and I was mind-blown!  Never saw such things other than in SciFi movies!  Very cool !!  I don't have a Tesla Coil yet, but I was making plans for building one.

I am currently doing some academic research on high electric currents.  What I am trying to do is reaching the maximum temperature that could be reached by passing electric current through a conductor and the consequences of that.  Has anyone tried this kind of experiment?  If you have any experience or ideas about it, I would be very happy to know.

Thanks a bunch!

Isik