From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Robert Davies
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 8:16 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Transformer

Hello All, In my area here in Florida scrap metal prices are so high it
is basically impossible to find anything in the low budget or free
arena. It looks like I will have to buy a transformer. Which is ok by me
I just don't want to get stung. My question is what price range should I
be looking to pay for a suitable transformer. I found one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180271844951&ssPageName=A
DME:X:AAQ:US:1123
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180271844951&ssPageName=
ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123>