[TCML] .1875" thick rubber disks

Hey All,
I have a 2 foot x 3 foot box (about 1 foot deep) filled with rubber disks that were drops from a waterjet machine.  They are various sizes from 1" - 3.5" in diameter, and have a small leader cut in them around 3/16" long.  I got them for filler material to use in Pancake Coil boxes, misc. insulation for wires, etc. but have had my fill of the stuff (it makes the shop smell like...rubber).  If anyone is willing to pay for shipping, its free to a good home.  Contact me off-list, preferrably at jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff