Re: [TCML] Line Filter Rating

In a message dated 7/31/08 8:09:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jmatoknoon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>I think I want to put a line filter on my coil, so I won't have to  unplug

>everything in my house before I turn it on.  I have no clue  what filter to

>buy.  I'm using a 9/30 NST.  What specifications should  my line filter have

>to protect my house?

    You can always check out the manufacturer's  datasheets:

_http://www.cor.com/Series/PowerLine/default.asp_
(http://www.cor.com/Series/PowerLine/default.asp)

    I see many have significant attenuation at TC  fundamental frequencies.

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

Read reviews on AOL Autos.