Re: [TCML] Line Filter Rating

Hey John...

when left to using pieces parts, I would use what is available. Better to have some grounding than none at all...
When you have the option of purchasing a 8' rod do so...

Scot D

John Matok wrote:

Scot,

So do you think that it would suffice to shove 3-4 feet of stripped HV
copper wire into the ground and use that for my ground connection?  After
stripping the wire, it will probably be about 1/4" diameter.  I also have
about 3' of some some spare 1/4" copper tubing from my primary.  Would that
be better?

John Matok