Re: [TCML] primary coil

Years ago, I soldered mine together:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/primary.htm

If you look at the "Northeast" quadrant, approximately six turns from the outside, you can see where I spliced my 1/4" tubing, as I could only find 50 foot rolls locally. I used a piece of solid copper wire that fit snugly inside the wire. The I sweated it and cleaned it off real good. The flux will turn the copper green if it isn't cleaned up.

Adam