[TCML] What's happening to our SIDACs?

Folks-

    I got ready to order some more SIDACs for the SISG  today, but I couldn't
find any!

    I tried to order from DigiKey, but their website  says the K3000F1 SIDAC
is now "obsolete"!

_http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=K3000F1-ND_
(http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=K3000F1-ND)

    So I followed directions and called. DigiKey rep  verified.
    Of course, I then called up Teccor/Littlefuse, They  had no idea why
DigiKey thought their parts were obsolete!
    And when I called back DigiKey, I finally got in  touch with somebody who
knew something. The sales guy said his Product Manager  had recently seen a
notice from Teccor to the effect that all the T-202 cases  were being
discontinued, including the 300V SIDAC. They said they'd look into it  to confirm, but
for the time being there's nothing they can do about it.
    Teccor said Newark carries their parts, but the  minimum order is 500
pieces!

    So, what do we do in the meantime?

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities

listings at AOL Autos.