From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bert Hickman
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:08 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Did anyone get this: Design for a classic mini-TC (fwd)

Hi Chip,

I did indeed see this post from Dr. R.

However (as with a couple of of my earlier postings) I still don't seem
to be receiving copies of postings that I make. This just happened again
- I never saw a copy of my posting to Vladi yesterday. However, the
message shows up in the archive and Vladi clearly received it. When
messages are forwarded from the Pupman mail server, is it possible that
the originator's email address is being suppressed?

Bert