Re: [TCML] Dumb Vista Question

Hey again, Bart.  On Vista, even if you are an
administrator user, most programs don't run with those
privileges unless you tell Vista that they should.
I.e., by default, then run as a reduced-privilege
pseudo-user.  The steps explained below essentially
take you back to XP Land, as far as user context of
running programs goes.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE