Re: [TCML] Variable RSG

Bart

Have you had any problems with the VFD setup being affected by the RF or
magnetic fields under the primary coil, eg, in the base when the RSG is
placed?  Especially with DRSSTCs with their extremely high primary currents
and fast switching speeds producing large pulses in controller wires, etc.

Does anything kick back into your controller causing full speed lockon, or
do you use some filters of some type between the RSG motor and the
controller which is usually at a remote location?

Dr. Resonance