Re: [TCML] MMC for 4 mot SRGTC

Grainger carries a lot of good ASRSG motors.  They have 1/16-1 hp AC/DC
motors that are good for 10-20 thousand rpm, and they even sell a speed
controls with them.  If you do not have a Grainger account, you can look
up the part numbers and order one elsewhere (what I did last time a
bought a motor, now I mostly salvage electric gardening tools).
Depending on your horsepower ratings they can be very economical, or
very pricey.  Last time I checked, a half horse motor went for $160,
just hook it to a variac and your set.

Scott Bogard.