Re: [TCML] Terry filter - does one need the current limiting resistors with a current limited NST?

The function of the resistors in a Terry filter is NOT to limit current.
Their main function is to spoil the Q factor of the circuit thus preventing
harsh high current spikes from reflecting back towards the nst transformer.
You still need them.  I divide mine into two on each leg ---- one just
before the caps to ground and one just after the caps to ground.  I use 300
Ohm 25 Watt resistors --- four of them.  Also a small RF choke.  Contact me
off-list if you want my schematic.

Dr. Resonance